Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Every Ending's a New Beginning

This past year has definitely been a year of endings and new beginnings.    It's crazy to think in one year, I   graduated from school, started a new job, moved to Atlanta to live in a hotel, met a precious man, moved to Colorado, experienced three season's while living there, moved home, moved back to Atlanta to live in a hotel, quit my first job to move back home and start a new job.   Yes indeed, it's been a lot of change for me and more learning about myself and this world than I could ever imagine.  I've shed a lot of tears (and worked a lot of muscles with all that moving).  A lot of endings and new beginnings.

I hope to share my experiences through the past year and the many lessons God has taught me.  It's a wonderful feeling to know every step I took and every move and mistake I made  were all part of God's sovereign plan for my life.   As Jeremiah 29:11 says, God knows the plans He has for me, and while at times I may think I'm going through "the worst", His plan isn't to harm me but to protect me.  He gives me hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment